|Mom Photos. IN A ROOM BY A WALL. HASHTAG Real life.|
I don't know about you, but as Easter gets closer, I get antsy for a new spring dress. Since I've been working on a closet challenge, I wasn't planning on being able to fulfill the new dress hankering this season.
I've been ogling PinkBlush maternity wear on trendy boutiques online (like Zulily) ever since my firstborn was busy kicking me in the ribs, so imagine my delight when I discovered that the women's online boutique with the hip, feminine, flowing pieces now offers a line of non-maternity women's wear!
ShopPinkBlush offers extremely cute dresses for women and sent me this adorable dress that doubles as a regular OR maternity dress...
Um, FREE gorgeous clothes? YES PLEASE!
(In my opinion, free clothes = free pass in the closet downgrade.)
But let's talk about this great dress.
Here's why I think every girl should have a well-fitting comfy maxidress or two in their closet:
- Dresses mean one less decision in what to wear. Top and bottom covered!
- MAXIdresses = Are my legs shaved? None of your business.
- VERSATILITY. Maybe you only think of wearing a sleeveless dress in the heat of summer, but due to the length, this dress can (and should) be worn from spring to fall. It's so easy to style. It works perfectly alone or layer it up!
Here are three ways I'll be styling my dress this spring.
2. Throw on a jean jacket and/or a spring scarf and I'm ready for brunch with the girls.
3. Add a blazer and some pumps and I'm set for Easter Sunday! Modest, classy, and on trend.
*Just a note that this dress is long enough for me to wear with heels (at 5'3") but isn't overly long, so something to keep in mind for the taller ladies... SCORE, short ladies! (However, when I stop breastfeeding, this dress will likely be 6 inches longer. Sob.) For reference, I am wearing a size small and I would say it fits between a typical xs-s, so if you are between sizes, you could size up (comfort) or down (stretchy!).*
I recommend it wholeheartedly, but I'm selfish and you can't borrow mine so why not get your own or another beautiful spring piece or two?